Tuesday, May 3, 2011

V-E-A-G-S!!



Yes, I know how to spell. You may be wondering why the title but the story is too long to tell and it's basically an inside joke with my sis Annie. So, I do know how to spell (or I hope I do most of the time). My friend Feli (short for Felicia and Feliciana) were able to take a nice, short vacation trip to Vegas this past weekend. The trip was also to celebrate my half-birthday, which I've never done before. To start off, we were extremely excited to go, just ready to leave. Friday rolled around and we were ready with our packed bags as well as food. I believed we packed more food that clothes (true story). We set out Friday at 5, 30 minutes after we expected to but we were determined to get to Vegas before 11. To make this a short story, we left, had technology difficulties, got rained and snowed on on the way down, but nothing stopped us from an amazing Saturday. We shopped for ours at H&M and around the strip, we ate until we burst and we stayed on the strip people watching outside a Mexican dance bar at 12am (see video below). I will say it was a great, very-much-needed trip. But here are the picture :) ENJOY

Picture overload about to happen . . .


Pre-roadkill

Electronics that were failing us that day (or maybe were too ancient to work)

Feli rockin'

Feli might have peeded of joy at the sight of 80 Speed Limit (I might have to check my seat for the stain)

"Feli! Clean the window"

First day in the Vegas strip (Feli being the first-timer)

Feli

Joycey

Beatles and Feli


Beatles and Feli

 (Watched it a few years back - pretty good!)

"Umm, si por favor"



Holy sweet gelato goodness 

"Flared nostrils" at the feast of gelato


Sassy Pants

Tiffany & Co. did a pretty good job at this one *hint hint

Evening - Bellagio #1

Evening - Bellagio #2

With the best Aunt in the whole entire world! We stayed at her house and had tons of fun with her. Love you Tia Ivonne! 

Umm, only Feli knows . . .

V-E-A-G-S Por favor 

Don't be judging people . . . but I did NOT win a single dime, boo


Feli and the Las Vegas Temple

We cannot just forget about nuestro AMIGO that made our night for about 2 hours (he might not be very visible since the quality was somehow screwed by Blogger but still enjoy). 



The END :)

much love 

1 comment: