Summer: Can you come any sooner, please?
As summer approaches quickly, I'm anxious to more spend time outside. It might be that Utah has been having a really cold Spring because I usually don't have this much anticipation. As I drive home from school every day, I think about all the things I could be doing in the Summer when I'm home. Reading a book outside, going to the park, playing tennis (in development), and of course swimming/laying out. Today, I was really craving to go outside since it was a beautiful day. Perfect weather, perfect everything. Linda invited me to have dinner with her and Tyrel out in the park in front of their house, which was great. Afterwards I walked home, grabbed my book and went off to one of my favorite parks out here (in Orem). I found the perfect spot, sat down, and laid down. It was so nice! The sun was hot enough that I could feel it burning a bit but there was still a strong wind to cool it off - perfect weather. So I laid down and read my book for about 2 hours. I'm craving to be outside more which is a blessing since I used to hate being outside except when I was on a beach.
Other than this new discovery, I have to say that I'm pretty thrilled to go to Washington D.C. I can't wait for the parks, the atmosphere, the people, the museums, and of course, the schools. I just wish time would start moving faster. Until then, I just keep wishing to leave this place and go home, work, rest, have fun and get ready for the Fall.
Also, I'm going to the Riviera Maya in a few weeks with the family - can't wait!!!
much love!
P.S. I'm building my summer reading list and if you have any suggestions please share!

let me know if you find any good books! XOXO
ReplyDelete