Friday, February 25, 2011

News, News, News!!

Guess what?!?! I finally got the email saying I will be doing my Student Teaching in Washington D.C.! Before I get into a frenzy of writing and talking abut my excitement, I want to say a thank you first and foremost to Heavenly Father and secondly my dad, who believes in me and encourages me to do and reach great things. Their support has been amazing; thus, I feel blessed and happy. Now, I'm extremely excited about this and even though I know it will be hard, it will be worth it. I can't wait to see the city, visit places, teach children, and grow as an individual and teacher. 



Cheers! :)


3 comments:

  1. yaaayyyy!!! congratulations joycee!!! i'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be excited to follow your blog when you have pictures of this adventure :)Way to go!

    ReplyDelete