Well, Felicia and I decided to go ring shopping. You heard right, RING SHOPPING. This was a spur of the moment spontinuity* and my first time. To say the least, it was AMAZING! I not only found my style, but the THE ring. It's perfect, a relatively very good size, and just simply beautiful. Not to mention, Felicia also found the ONE. We were two very happy single ladies. After that we went boot shopping, but nothing beats ring shopping. By far the best. Now my next step is going into effect soon - or so I hope. :)
Here is documentation of the trip today: Priceless.
* This is not a word? Well, not really but I looked it up on Urban Dictionary, gotta love it, haha.
First stop:
Well, we went boot shopping and Felicia found these amazing things: Ketchup and Mustard!!!
Much Love!!
hahaha.
ReplyDeletelove it.
haha, how fun! what a provo classic... what does it look like though?! picture?!
ReplyDeletewait, no pics of the ONE?! :)
ReplyDelete