Well, what can I say - it's my first blog and I'm already being bogged down by it! Haha! Well, not really but the idea came from my good friend Ryanne. She told me that I should try blogging and so here I am. First of all, to name this thing was about the hardest I've had to think since I finished the semester - I quit at making names! I even texted Annie, my sis, who was in school to bother her with my pointless questions on what to name my blog. I first started with "Joyce and Spice" because, I don't know, couldn't think of anything. I then looked online for "how to make your blog name" (I would totally do that, haha) and I was seriously trying to find something like "Name your blog for Dummies," or something like it, and thank goodness I didn't find such things :) Then I was thinking how much I love Italian food and the language. I looked at phrases that sounded fun and could be integrated with Joy, and . . .
Voila! I came across La Dolce Vita because it means the sweet life - so I went with it. I'm not going lie but I am not the most professional at writing but I hope all those who are reading (the two or three of you) to understand.
I'm very excited for this summer and can't wait to spend time with my family this summer, after all the kids get out of school. I will have to update later for pics on the family and everything. For now, this is what I'm starting with and hope you like it!
Ciao!
woo-hoo!!! welcome to the world of blogging! =D i'm so excited! i expect to see tons of pictures and i love your blog name (ps i totally agree with you-it can be quite consuming to try and think of a name and i love the effort and research you put into it =P)! enjoy your summer! XOXO ps any "letters"?!
ReplyDeletehaha. I can't believe you looked up how to name your blog! ;p
ReplyDeleteI'm very excited about your new "project".
Now only Linda needs to get in on this blogging thang.
Joyce, this post was hilarious :) You're so cute miss you!! Just remember to call me next time - I can help you with a few names. I'm also excited to see pics and such of all the cool things you will do in SA and in the single's scene....;) haha. And yes....I will join y'all soon.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoops... i accidentally erased my last comment. lol. i said, BEWARE! =P blogging can be very addicting... in a good way of course! have fun! =)
ReplyDelete