Yesterday, while sitting in the computer, I tried to think of where I would stay if I were to go to Europe. My imagination is a bit too big for my age or maybe it's my obsession with fairy tales, but I have always wanted to visit those classy and fancy places in Europe - castles, chateaus and the beautiful villas. This year my family and I are going to stay in a house we are renting in Resort, and that got me thinking - could I rent a house, lets say, in Hawaii or Italy, etc. Lo and Behold, through much search (overstatement) you can indeed RENT a Castle, a Chateaus or a Villa (of your choice, pick from the 100's of them) - I mean, who would've ever thought! Yeah, I was in my dream world, but as I started looking more into it, they are extremely cheap!!! Yea, you heard right - to rent a chateau would cost you only about $3500/week - which is nothing for a enormous house, pools, beautiful landscape ground (like in the movies) and more. Unbelievable! Now the question is, who want to come with?!? Haha, j/k but renting a Villa in a Italy is only the same price we are renting our house in Orlando - with the same number of rooms and everything. Well, one day I will reach my goal/dream but I thought it was extremely interesting to know this fact and spread the word - I almost feel like a salesman trying to sell a house or something. I'm posting some pics for all of you to enjoy and some of my personal faves (actually, thinking about it, I might rent a villa when I graduate college:)
Much love!
Same house but in a different angle








wow! they're beautiful! one day, when i get rich and famous-no, just rich, i don't want to be famous (lol), i'll go with you! =D
ReplyDeletevery joyce!
ReplyDeletei'll come too! =) but may i suggest that you can come to hawaii if you can't make it to italy. that will be fun too! ;P
ReplyDelete