Thursday, May 3, 2012

CoCo me

First, I would like to apologize for the delay in writing a new post. I can seriously say I have no excuse since I've had plenty of time during the comercial breaks of New Girl, Once Upon a Time, Flashpoint, Dating Rules from my Future Self, and SMASH. As you can see I have been rather busy with show watching BUT I will promise to update...more often (Ry, this is for you :)

Secondly, I hope you notice the change at the top. Um, a little more to the top. Do you see the new URL? It's cocome-joy.blogspot.com - if it's not this site then I don't know where you are. As your eyes come down they rest on the new name at the top of the page... CoCo me. Let me explain, I have had the name "Coco" in my head since I had my crazy and unusual dog named Coco (you have to say it with a spanish accent). For some reason I had a fetish with that name and still do. Nevertheless, I needed some change in my life. Not that the blog will change my life but it's a microscope part that makes you feel a bit better. Humor aside, I felt that the name is fitting for me and that the phrase "...because sometimes we need something different," very much spoke for itself. I'm a person that likes change, so this works for me. 

Lately I've been reflecting on so many options that I can go with my life. They're not easy, but I guess that's the "beauty" of being young - there is so much to choose from, so many doors opened. I feel blessed   living at home and to tell you the truth, I don't mind being a 23 year-old girl still living at home. I love it so much. I have so much support from my family and that's what counts in the end. And, I get to come home to two little monkeys, Hailey and Austin. 

A perk of being home and working with my dad is that my schedule is pretty flexible. Next week I get to visit my aunt that is serving, with her husband, as mission president in Mexico (I can't say where because it's kind of a safety thing...). Then, I come home and have 3 days until we leave for DISNEY WORLD - greatest.place.on.earth. We will be there for a whole week. We usually rent a house but this time we get to stay in our villa time share we haven't been in a while, so excited - humid, hot weather, crocodiles and cold swimming water here I come!

I hope everyone is doing great and I thank you for your friendship. I LOVE YOU :)


BTW, I love Pinterest. My totally not-even-close-to-being-existant-wedding is planned.

Pictures....

@ the Zoo w/ Austin

@ the Zoo w/ Hailey
"I'm on a boat..." Annie & friend

Priceless pictures of our new fave dessert: brownie in a cup.

Flying kites in Spring
Hailey w/ Fiesta halo 


Omar and his food in Fiesta parade...
Linda and Joyce

Me, Tia Martha and Linda 

3 comments:

  1. that's. you're brother? daaaaang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to "see" you joycee! hope you are doing well! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should blog about your life now! Everyone would love to hear about you or at least see some pics ;) No pressure though, I'm just glad you are so happy. Love you Joycey

    ReplyDelete