Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rodeo, Carnival and Cowboys


This weekend we got up late because we watched Saving Private Ryan with Omar and we were trying to decide what to do with our day, especially for the kids. We had been thinking about going to the Rodeo since we heard that it was fun. The mental picture for us was definitely what people usually think when you say "I'm from Texas." We were kind of skeptical but in the last minute we geared up and took off to the rodeo. Little did we now it was going to be fun...way fun.  

When we got there we were like amateurs, we didn't know what line of what to go to. We ended up entering  the grounds where they had all the livestock, carnival and other fun stuff for families. We were tourist in our own city, kind of great. We first went into this place that was all about ranching and farming, but in reality we just wanted to see the animals. What I found myself doing was not looking for the animals but rather the most attractive cowboy in this joint because for the life of me, I couldn't choose one! Cowboys are very attractive. Like very, very attractive. Any person who knows me knows I like manly men, Alejandro Fernandez styles, haha. No, but really. I was enlightened...

 We then moved into the food section and I found a stand of my favorite: Chick-fil-a. We took a picture with the cow and got coupons for free chicken sandwiches! I'm so eating them soon. Then we moved into the carnival and I loved it. It was packed with children everywhere, music and the mouthwatering smell of funnel cakes and burgers. Yep. It was fantastic. I do wish next time I can go in the evening with someone...wink wink. 

I loved it and I highly recommend it to everyone! Enjoy the pictures we took :)












 
So cute! :)

I love cotton candy!

FOOD!!

Cotton Candy
Carousel :)

1 comment:

  1. four things:

    1. i love you.

    2. i love love love your hair.

    3. omg i miss chick fil a so much.

    4. i love me some cowboys and that is all i look for too at the rodeo.

    ReplyDelete