Throughout the course of my life, there have been women who have made a difference in my life. From friends to family, they have all touched my life in some way or another. This last past weeks have been filled with experiences that have made me realize the amazing women who surrounded me. Since there has been a lack of men/dating/all that stuff . . . I have realized that the friends that I am surrounded by is enough to make me happy, uplift me, and most importantly inspire me. These women help me understand, directly and indirectly, what true happiness, service, and love means. I am not sure that all of you are reading this, but know that you are angels in my life; individuals who lift my spirit everyday. I hope you know that I love you girls and mean a lot to me. Thank you for being there, thank you for listening to me, and thank you for your example and love. Here's to you! :)
Hailey :)
Blanca (Mom)
Mom
Lindita
Annie (aka Chachita/Anita/Ignacias/etc.)
Tia Ivonne :)
Mandy (aka Manuella)
Meagan, Ryanne, and Laura
Damayanty
My Rommies: Felicia and Sam
These are truly beautiful women/girls. I love them dearly. And, these are not all of them, I could keep adding pictures . . . and all of them are just as special to me :)
Much love!


This is such a sweet post Joycey!
ReplyDeleteI feel honored that my name is on this list.
What a blessing it is to have you in my life.
Keep going strong!
much love.
before agreeing to leave heavenly father's side and venture out into this world called mortality, i believe i made him promise me two things: 1) i'd always be able to communicate with him, so he blessed me with prayer AND
ReplyDelete2) i'd have people in my life to help me return back to him, so he blessed me with people like you!
i feel privileged to call you friend! love you joycee
" A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."
ReplyDelete- Arabian Proverb