Before you start reading: Don't fast forward to see the picture :)
Friday morning I woke up doing the usual: dragging myself of the bed and into the bathroom, change for school, and finally get ready for school. I was staring in the mirror trying to find a way to change my look. I was unsuccessful and headed for the kitchen for breakfast. I finished and I didn't have a plan for my hair still - who thinks about that anyways? Well, apparently I do, but as I stood in the mirror doing that same "pooff" (as some call it), I said to myself "This is so boring - I do my hair the same way everyday and I want something different." And what does Joyce do next? Yes, you guessed right, she goes to her room grabs a comb and fine scissors. I think it all happened too fast. I started to trim a large amount of my hair. I had only 20 minutes until class but I didn't mind being late, I wanted to finish what I had started. I finished and the final product was done. I couldn't recognize myself at first because I looked a bit different so I headed for the kitchen where Sam was sitting. I said, "Sam, I did something really impulsive!" and I showed her what I had done. I was very happy and it was kinda of a self-booster for the day. I felt successful (at least that I didn't do a horrible job at it). Now, here is the product of my impulsive act:
Waaayyy cute Joycey!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteJoycey! So freaking cute!!
ReplyDeletesupeeeeeeeer cute!!! you're so pretty Joycita!!!
ReplyDeleteBonita!
ReplyDelete