Jason Nau is now . . . married!!! (??)
Who knew this day would come? I was completely shocked when I found that he had been recently married . . . wow. Good for him, haha.
Also, I'm extremely excited to go to DC!!! I feel like just leaving now. I love to read your blog and hear how much fun you're having up there. Two words: can't wait.
I hope you're doing well and that you are enjoying life in DC. Wishing you only the very best!
much love :)
The man is legendary. I don't even know him but Laura talked about him so much for YEARS that I feel as if I have a close personal relationship with him. And so, I find myself rejoicing in his happiness, despite the fact that we have never met.
ReplyDeleteGood for him. Sad though that the hilarious possibility of Laura someday marrying him is no longer an option.
Miss you girls!
Bahahahahaha this post is hilarious!! Congrats to Jason Nau. His woman is in for a life of high-jinks I am positive. I will never, ever (no really ever) forget the Sunday school lesson we had on the "bases" and on what each base means in terms of relationships and then somehow he tied it all back to God - no idea how now.
ReplyDeleteJoyce,
So excited for you to come! You will LOVE it here. P.S. you need to call and tell me all your plans, when you come, if you want to come early and hang out here, etc. You are welcome to stay at my house as many days as you need to. Miss you!! Enjoy the rest of your Summer with the familia!